Total Pageviews

Monday, July 23, 2012

Doodles

It all started with a notepad, a pen and a boring lecture when I was in grade school. Trying to keep my eyes open while I listen to my teacher discuss about whatever it is that I can't remember, my mind started processing different shapes and designs and my hand started moving and 15 minutes after, the notepad was full of lines, stripes, curves and many more. And there ii all started..my love for drawing..not only when I'm bored, but when I'm also inspired. I love nature, I love clouds and trees, and the loof of flowers and meadows on paper. I love cartoons, so I try to cartoonize my friends (lol). This blog I created, is to share my love for art...because several years ago, someone told me I have no art in my system at all...and this inspired me to share my passion to other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment